Skype
sirron.kcuhc

The Spirit of Halloween 3 The Spirit of Halloween 3

I remember watching these when I was much younger. This was enjoyable, though the voice acting sounded dry and for the most part monotone. The episode as a whole to me was kinda bland, though for a series you probably just wished to finally finish since the previous episode was over five or so years ago I completely understand. It was to a point a disappointment, though it was definitely not bad at all and better than nothing. I wish you luck in your future endeavors and I'll definitely be watching out for them.

squeakytoad responds:

I feel you. This one's really self-referential too, so it doesn't help that no one's seen the originals in five years.

Incident:110A Incident:110A

Love it!

Epic Pie Time Epic Pie Time

Heh

I'm not a brony, but I found this funny :P

CS _dust CS _dust

Quite a few problems

It's okay, but movements were slow, and the map is de_dust I'm pretty sure. I'd say this deserves a 7/10. Definitely wasn't bad, but it can be improved.

-The Guardian- -The Guardian-

Excellent

Loved it!

Madness Combat 7.5 Madness Combat 7.5

Great as always

Excellent as always! I love your works!

SS - Human History 5 SS - Human History 5

Nice story.

The only problem is that their is no credible proof. Therefore all of what was said in this animation, isn't believable.

Scenic War Scenic War

4/10

It's okay, but personally I don't think it's the best. Voice acting was mediocre at best and the animation was bad. I think it deserves a 4 for your effort and because it not terrible, but it can be improved in many ways.

someplaceelse responds:

Ok thanx for the review! :D

I'm a Bear, etc I'm a Bear, etc

Jokes were terrible but animation excellent.

I liked the animation a lot it was great. But I hated the jokes. Because the jokes were recorded and not made by you I'm not going to be a complete asshole and 3 you like 23balla23 did.

Tricky Madness 2 Tricky Madness 2